Issued at: 5pm
Present Weather: Cloudy
Winds: A moderate breeze of 15mph from the NE
Temperature: 28°C / 82°F Max Temp: 31°C / 88°F Humidity: 73% Sea Level Pressure: 1015.0mbs or 29.97″
24hr rainfall at the R.L. Bradshaw Intl. at 2 pm: 0.7mm / 0.03″ Amount of rainfall for the month of August: 58.1mm / 2.29″
Sunrise: Tom 5:53am Sunset: Tom 6:38pm
Weather Forecast Valid until 8 pm Tomorrow.
Winds: East – northeast with speeds ranging from 13 to 20mph with lighter spells overnight.
Seas: 0.9 to 1.8metres or 3 to 6feet.
Weather Forecast for St. Kitts & Nevis: A tropical wave will move across the area overnight and could generate unsettled weather conditions in its wake. Additionally a tropical cyclone alert statement on AL95 has been issued for the area. Therefore, skies over St. Kitts and Nevis tonight will be partly cloudy with a 30 percent or a low chance of showers. Tomorrow will be partly cloudy becoming cloudy at times with a 70 percent or a high chance of showers.