Basseterre: St. Kitts, Monday, January 18, 2021: The Embassy of the
Republic of China (Taiwan) announces that the 2021 MOFA Taiwan
Scholarship program is open for application.
Application deadline: March 1st 2021
● MOFA Taiwan Scholarship offers a monthly stipend and one round
trip economy-class flight ticket for the most direct route to Taiwan ●
Recipients will learn Mandarin
Programs offered and its duration of program:
● Undergraduate program: maximum of four years.
● Master’s program: maximum of two years.
● Doctoral program: maximum of four years.
N/B: Candidates are expected to enroll in the Pre-degree Mandarin Language
Enrichment Program (LEP) for a maximum of one year.
The total duration for any program under this scholarship is a maximum of five
● The scholarship is available to citizens of the federation who are 18yrs
or older who possess a high school diploma or above. ● Interested
persons are encouraged to visit the following websites for more details:
https://taiwanscholarship.moe.gov.tw (Documents Download)
https://www.studyintaiwan.org (English Program List)
https://www.mofa.gov.tw (Scholarships and Fellowships”)