By Authority of the Treasury Bills Act, Cap 21.18
l . Tenders are hereby invited for the issue of the St. Christopher and Nevis Government Treasury Bills.
- In keeping with the Government’s objective of providing existing investors with increased flexibility, new Treasury Bills are being offered with three alternative maturity dates.
- Existing investors may tender for the following securities:
• 91 -day T-bills carrying a coupon of 3.75% per annum, maturing on 1 August 2023.
• 182-day T-bills carrying a coupon of 3.85% per annum, maturing on 31 October 2023.
• 365-day T-bills carrying a coupon of 4.0% per annum, maturing on 1 May 2024.
All of the above Treasury Bills will be payable at par on the applicable maturity dates.
- Each tender must specify which security or securities are being bid for and the discount rate that the investor(s) will pay for every ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS of the amount tendered. Explanation of this method will be available at the Accountant General’s Office or Ministry of Finance.
- Application forms will be available at the Accountant General’s Office, Basseterre, and when completed, should be forwarded to the Accountant General’s Office in sealed envelopes addressed:
Treasury Bills Tender (Issue No. 209)
- All applications must reach the Accountant General’s Office, St Kitts, no later than 3:00 p.m. on 12 April 2023
- Successful tenders will be notified by letter not later than 21 April 2023
- The Government of St. Kitts and Nevis reserves the right to accept or reject any Tender in whole or in part.
- The Treasury Bills Act, Cap 21.18 is available at Government Headquarters.