The Human Resource Management Department wishes to invite persons to apply for the position of Assistant Human Resource Manager.
Relationship and Responsibilities:
The Assistant Human Resource Manager works under the direction of and reports to Chief Personnel Officer, Director and the Human Resource Managers. The Assistant Human Manager will work under the following conditions:
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the payroll system (ITMS), and similar computer applications.
- Excellent team builder/worker
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Management or in related field required.
- At least (2-3) years of experience
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications & experience and in accordance with current Civil Service salary structures. (K33 $4,495 – K38 $6,078)
Submission of applications ends on 13 April 2023.