Please note the Port Zante fencing will be erected on Sunday 14th November, 2021, and will remain in place until the departure of the cruise ship, Celebrity Millennium, at 5pm Sunday 21st November, 2021.
The General Public will be permitted to access Port Zante daily from Monday 15th to Sunday 21st November, 2021after the cruise vessels have departed.
Access points for entrance into Port Zante after cruise ship departures are:
- Parking lot closest to the Chop Shop.
- Parking lot by the Food Court.
- Parking lot that is located behind the Sweet Cane Restaurant.
- Parking lot by the round-a-bout closest to Sweet Cane Restaurant.
- Port Zante entrance by the National Museum.