The Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College (CFBC) Board of Governors invites applications from
suitably qualified persons to fill the following position a CFBC:
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Summary: The HR Officer will assist the Human Resources Manager in managing the
performance of the Human Resources functions of the College.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Perform payroll-related tasks, with the guidance of the Human Resources Manager.
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource
programmes, including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave.
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring
complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Perform general HR clerical tasks, including preparation of employment letters, forms,
memos, notices, meeting agendas, payroll data etc.
- Collaborate with other departments to plan and organise staff activities to ensure their
- Track and monitor timelines for staff matters like employee appraisals, and employee
- Prepare related reports and meet deadlines as requested.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related area.
Two (2) years working experience in a Human Resource role.
Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
Knowledge of HR functions (payroll and benefits, recruitment, training and development
Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Application from suitable qualified applicants should include:
Letter of Application
Current curriculum vitae/resume
Certified copies of official academic certificates, transcripts and other relevant
Two references with contact information to include telephone and e-mail address.
Salary: Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience and in accordance with the
current salary structure at the CFBC.
Application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and addressed to:
Board of Governors
Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College,
P.O. Box 268
The deadline for receipt of application is 31 March 2023. Late applications will not be