The Government of St. Kitts and Nevis through the Ministry of Agriculture St. Kitts has completed the construction of the building that was designed to facilitate the operation of its National Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory. The project is now in its second phase which involves the furnishing of the laboratory components with the appropriate equipment to achieve biosafety level 2 compliance.
The Ministry of Agriculture invites your submission of separate tenders for the provision of:
A) The countertops as requested
B) Equipment for the serology, histopathology, Necropsy, Microbiology, PCR laboratory, the cold storage room and the lunchroom.
C) The consumables as requested.
NB: Substitute of equipment are allowed if they are of comparable quality to the
Provision of maintenance service regarding B above will be advantageous.
The proposal must include:
1) The CIF quotation for the equipment, countertops and consumables outlined in tables one through nine.
2) The cost of installation of the countertops.
3) The cost of installation, testing and commission (inclusive of training) of the equipment.
4) The cost of accommodation, air and ground transportation.
5) A projected timeline to achieve A, B and C after payments have been received.
Tenders must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Ministry of Agriculture, Church Street, St. Kitts no later than 1pm on Friday the 5th of May 2023. Attached is the reference list for the items and a copy of the floor plan for the veterinary laboratory. Please feel free to contact the Ministry for further information at 869-467-1016/1017. Successful tenders will be notified, followed by the signing of a contract agreement.
See Estimate for Lab Equipment Below:
See Floor Plan For Vet Lab Below: