The Board of Governors of the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following full-time position:
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Business Administration or a related area.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ teaching experience.
- Teaching Certificate or recognized teaching qualification will be considered an asset.
- A Master’s degree would be considered an asset.
- Successful experience in teaching tertiary-level Business courses would be considered an asset.
- Design teaching materials to sustain students’ interest.
- Teach Office Administration, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management and other business-related courses.
- Produce course outlines and review syllabi.
- Set, mark and invigilate course work and exams.
- Monitor students’ progress and academic development.
- Enter attendance and grades in the Student Information System.
- Foster and encourage intellectual curiosity.
Applications from Qualified Applicants should include:
Letter of Application
Official academic certificates, transcripts and other relevant documents (certified copies)
Two references with telephone and e-mail addresses
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and in accordance with the current salary structure at the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College.
All application documents should be scanned and submitted as one email file to:
and addressed to
Board of Governors
Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College,
P.O. Box 268, Burdon Street, Basseterre, St. Kitts
The deadline for receipt of applications is June 30, 2023. Late applications will not be acknowledged.