The St. Christopher & Nevis Social Security Board invites applications from
suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Inspector at the Head Office, St.
APPLICANTS SHOULD POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS AND
- Tertiary level certification/diploma equivalent to an Associate’s degree. A
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field would be an
- Experience in debt collection management would be an asset.
- Proficient in dispute resolution.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and or accounting would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- (Superior) ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally.
- Must be of good character and professional in appearance.
- Must exhibit good analytical skills and be an innovative thinker.
- Strong negotiation skills.
10.Must be results-driven.
11.Ability to work effectively in a team.
12.Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s licence.
13.Must own a motor vehicle which is available for performing official
14.Knowledge of Social Security Regulations would be an asset.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Educates employers and self-employed on Social Security matters.
- Ensures that the compliance targets are realized and creates a work plan
to achieve these targets.
- Monitors employers/Self Employed to ensure compliance with Social
- Conducts thorough and accurate investigation, research, analyses,
surveys, and auditing of records.
- Liaises with employers to rectify payment/reporting discrepancies.
- Undertakes scouting missions to ascertain business activity.
- Produces weekly reports of work done as well as monthly or quarterly
reports when required.
- Attends court on behalf of the Social Security Board
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients.
A remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience will
Interested persons are asked to submit application including two references to
the following address by Friday 03rd March 2023.
Social Security Board
P.O. Box 79