The Human Resource Management Department on behalf of the National Audit Office wishes to invite suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Executive Officer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for reporting to the Director of Audit and providing high-quality executive personal assistance and administrative support to the Director of Audit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and direct telephone calls for the Director of Audit.
- Disseminate outgoing and incoming communication and reports. Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters and other documents to staff, Ministries and Departments.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for invoices, vacation and other leave. Prepare monthly reports to the Human Resource Management Department.
- Requisition services and products for the Office and process payments.
- Verify payroll data for the Office on a monthly basis. Collect and distribute pay slips.
- Draft minutes for management and staff meetings.
- Assist with the annual budget preparations for the Office.
- Liaise with the Administrative staff to ensure all tasks are complete.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding and scanning.
- Maintain electronic records of files.
- Any other duty requested by the Director of Audit.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Management Studies/Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- At least 3 years of experience in general office.
Knowledge & Skills:
In addition to the requirements above, the post holder must have the following skills:
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good administrative skills.
- Management Skills
- Organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Must be able to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
Salary: (K28- K32) ($49, 308 – $57, 228) per annum
Applications must be accompanied by:
· Letter of Application
· Curriculum Vitae
· Police Record
· Official academic certificates, transcripts and other relevant documents (certified copies)
· Two (2) references with telephone and e-mail addresses and should be addressed to:
Chief Personal Officer
Human Resource Management Department
Office of the Prime Minister
The deadline for receipt of applications is 24th March, 2023.