The Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College (CFBC) Board of Governors invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position a CFBC:
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Summary: The HR Officer will assist the Human Resources Manager in managing the
performance of the Human Resources functions of the College.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Perform payroll-related tasks, with the guidance of the Human Resources Manager.
- Perform general HR clerical tasks, including preparation of employment letters, forms, memos, notices, meeting agendas, payroll data etc.
- Collaborate with other departments to plan and organise staff activities to ensure their success.
- Track and monitor timelines for staff matters like employee appraisals, and employee personal
- Prepare related reports and meet deadlines as requested.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related area. •
• Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programmes, including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave.
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
• Two (2) years working experience in a Human Resource role.
Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
Knowledge of HR functions (payroll and benefits, recruitment, training and development
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Application from suitable qualified applicants should include:
• Letter of Application
• Current curriculum vitae/resume
• Certified copies of official academic certificates, transcripts and other relevant
• Two references with contact information to include telephone and e-mail address.
Salary: Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience and in accordance with the current salary structure at the CFBC.
Application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and addressed to:
Board of Governors
Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College, P.O. Box 268
The deadline for receipt of application is 31 March 2023. Late applications will not be acknowledged.